How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Messaoud - 2018-06-19 16:16:39
Worked well for my ZTE MF910 hotspot. Reasonable price, clear instructions, nice website.
Chris - 2018-06-19 07:09:31
Hi Team, Thanks for your assistance. I entered the unlock code and the modem unlocked The network the modem was locked to, would unlock it for 5X your charges. It was not the cost involved, but the hassles with the network Thanks again for the great service. Regards, NPG.
Peter - 2018-06-15 13:46:55
thank you very much it worked i will be working on this site from now onwards
leeleebari - 2018-06-11 05:49:19
Excellent service, the code can unlock my pocket wifi successfully
Vincent - 2018-05-30 06:04:02
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF910 ?
ZTE MF910 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF910 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF910 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF910 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network