How long am I going to wait ?
The delivery time for an unlock code for ZTE mobile phones starts from 6 to 24 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 55 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
I used this service to unlock my ZTE MF910Z 4G modem which was locked to the Telstra network. I actually ordered the code for the ZTE MF910 modem which is a little bit different to my MF910Z modem. Despite this, the code, which I received by email a few hours after placing my order, worked flawlessly. I now have an unlocked 4G modem that can be used with other service providers. This is an excellent service. Definitely a 5 star rating. Thank you.
David - 2018-04-25 22:21:54
Great service. Had the info overnight. Code and instructions were spot on. No problems.
Wolfgang - 2018-04-19 13:14:15
Works without any hassle and fast too. Thanks guys
Asrafi - 2018-04-18 15:17:33
great service, everything worked as described.
don - 2018-04-18 02:27:48
Excellent It works
Edwin - 2018-04-16 09:27:32
Unlocking instruction for ZTE MF910 ?
ZTE MF910 is unlocked in 3 steps:
1. Start the ZTE MF910 with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
ZTE MF910 is now unlocked.
1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE MF910 (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the modem to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn't appear
Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
5. Enter network unlock code provided by sim-unlock.net
Device is now capable of working in any network