How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Thank you once again for the unlock codes I received were correct and sent in a very short time. I want you to be just as right from now on.
Baltatescu - 2017-11-14 20:41:18
The key came to me for more than 20 hours. Otherwise it works, thank you
Milan - 2017-11-06 20:18:32
I placed the order on saturday, so the order arrived till monday. The right menu for my phone was dialing 2945#*230# and the code worked excellent. Congratulations for this site. This is the second time I've used this service and it worked great
Jesus Flores - 2017-11-06 14:14:28
I´m happy with the service the code than they send me works fine.
FRANK RODY - 2017-11-03 20:48:27
Unlock codes worked perfect only issue was the fact they took abit longer then anticipated and advertised but well worth the wait
Mathew - 2017-10-17 03:12:56
Unlocking instruction for LG K4 ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG K4:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG K4 should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG K4 was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.