How long am I going to wait ?
The turnaround time for receiving the unlock code for LG mobile phones starts from 1 to 4 hours.
The calculated average waiting time is 51 minutes. (based on the last 50 orders)
What our customers say about unlocking
Service was very easy and fast to use :)
Jon - 2018-05-02 09:59:45
Very fast 5 minutes Perfect Thank you guys
Andras - 2018-04-26 09:54:18
Excellent and correct.
Kozma - 2018-04-04 19:54:01
Everything was fine. I quickly got the answer and it works perfectly Thanks for everything
Seres - 2018-01-14 10:17:09
The code worked like a charm. The response was fast, 5 minutes. Greate cheap service.
Zsolt - 2018-01-03 12:37:13
Unlocking instruction for LG Leon 4G LTE ?
How to enter an unlock code in a LG Leon 4G LTE:
1. Insert a simcard from a different network (for example if the device comes from Orange network insert a T-Mobile simcard).
2. Your LG Leon 4G LTE should ask for an unlock code
- for Network PIN type the NCK code
- for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code
Second option (device doesn't ask for an unlock code with an unaccepted SIM)
1. Start the device with an accepted simcard (example LG Leon 4G LTE was bought in Orange you need to insert an Orange card)
2. Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#” (the same way you enter a phone number)
Example: the device is a P999 you need to enter “2945#*999#” or for KU990 you need to enter “2945#*990#” etc…
Third option (accepted simcard)
1. Go to dial screen and press 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# as if making a call
2. when a hidden window appears enter the unlock code
Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.